Effective Tips for Online Success on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
How to increase your ecommerce sales on Black Friday and Cyber Monday? Here are a few effective tips for powerful promotion and online success!
With Black Friday and Cyber Monday just around the corner, many ecommerce retailers and business owners will be finishing their marketing strategies for a successful presentation and promotion.
We know how competitive this time of the year can be, and that is why we’ve decided to come up with a list of effective tips for online success. Many of these tips and tricks are relevant not only to Black Friday and Cyber Monday but to anytime you run a promotion or sale on your website or ecommerce site.
- Ensure you have enough packaging to deliver all of your orders – If you want to increase your sales, it is important to ensure you have enough boxes to deliver the order to your shoppers promptly.
- Always think outside the box – Remember, Black Friday and Cyber Monday promotions and deals don’t all have to be about using sales and discounts to bring in new potential buyers. You should always think outside the box. For example, consider offering free coordinating accessories, bundle deals, free next day delivery, and etc. Attract new customers in a creative and fun way.
- Make sure you can handle demand – Before Black Friday deals kick in, double check with couriers and suppliers that they will be able to assist you in your projected sales. Bringing in lots of sales and profits is all good, however, if you can’t handle the orders, you are risking of losing your customers. And once you lose your customers, you can’t bring them back.
- Have a retention plan – You need to come up with a specific plan on how will you transform your Black Friday buyers into loyal customers. First of all, you need to make sure these buyers to receive an impeccable service, and second of all, show them they can trust you and your business. If you want your Black Friday buyers to become your loyal customers you need to show them why you are different than the other businesses. Give them something to remember you by.
- Send out emails ahead of the sale – According to a research, the majority of shoppers hear about Black Friday promotions or deals via email marketing. If you want more customers this year, send out emails ahead of the sale.
- Consider adding live chat to your site – If you want your new visitors to feel safe and secure while shopping on your website, make sure to consider adding live chat to your website. For visitors new to your website, the Live chat can make all the difference. You can answer their questions, offer them a professional assistance, help them make a decision, explain how the buying process goes, and etc.
- Add a countdown timer to your website and create a sense of urgency – Once the sale starts, add a countdown to your website and create a sense of urgency among your visitors.
- Offer an easy and free return policy – If your users know that they can return the product they bought without a problem, they will purchase something for your website for sure. Offer your customers an easy and free return policy. Also, make sure the policy is properly promoted.
- Encourage social sharing – Motivate your customers to share their purchase on social media networks. All you need to do is give them the option to share.
Use these tips and increase your chances of online success this Black Friday! Have fun and be nice to your shoppers!